Home > Latex Error > Latex Error Command Nobreakspace Unavailable In Encoding T1

Latex Error Command Nobreakspace Unavailable In Encoding T1

Contents

It is in the TS1 encoding (as used by textcomp) and of course in the EU1 and EU2 encodings used by lua and xe latex. For this reason, maybe your problem is due to something I don't have experimented yet. For example, choosing the 'minimal' document class triggers a stack overflow, and enabling fontspec (which depends on xunicode) instead of xunicode makes the error disappear. and no glyph will be printed. http://jvmwriter.org/latex-error/latex-error-command-dh-unavailable-in-encoding-ot1.html

The Framework of a Riddle What to do with my out of control pre teen daughter Were students "forced to recite 'Allah is the only God'" in Tennessee public schools? However, it appears that I can replace the xltxtra/xunicode combo with fontspec and it'll work just fine. :) So, I'll start using fontspec from now on; feel free to close this LaTeX Error: No \texteuro in family put. but when it isn't robust, make it so \expandafter\let\csname?\string#8\endcsname#8\relax \edef\[email protected]@{{OT1}% {\expandafter\noexpand\csname?\string#8\endcsname}}% \expandafter\DeclareTextCommand\expandafter {\expandafter#8\expandafter}\[email protected]@ この中の「OT1」は「EU1 以外で確実に定義済であるエンコーディング」として用いられている。次のような文書でテストしてみる。

\documentclass[a4paper]{article} \usepackage{fontspec} \showboxdepth=100 \showboxbreadth=100 % for \showbox \begin{document} % \showbox で出力内容を調べる \setbox0\hbox{A~B\usefont{T1}{ptm}{m}{n}C~D} \showbox0 % 実際にT1で出力させる \usefont{T1}{ptm}{m}{n}Mr.~X

Nobreakspace Html

But if you are not french, you should try polyglossia. %********************************************************** %Comment or uncomment to select one of the following fonts %********************************************************** %\setmainfont{Charis SIL} %\setmainfont{URW Palladio L} %\setmainfont{Linux Libertine O} %\setmainfont{Gentium Is there something I missed ? Send to Email Address Your Name Your Email Address Cancel Post was not sent - check your email addresses! TrackBack URL No trackbacks yet.

Take a ride on the Reading, If you pass Go, collect $200 When does bugfixing become overkill, if ever? more stack exchange communities company blog Stack Exchange Inbox Reputation and Badges sign up log in tour help Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed Previous company name is ISIS, how to list on CV? How exactly std::string_view is faster than const std::string&?

I have made a template to be compiled with XeLaTeX, based on classicthesis.sty, mathspec.tex and many other informations I found on the web. See for example the japanese documentation for LaTeX in the japanese wiki of Ubuntu. For the color I will see when you will have sent me your files (sty, tex and log), maybe you should look at xcolor : texdox xcolor By the way, you http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/191813/command-texteuro-unavailable-in-encoding-t1 Have you ever been confrontated to such a problem and have you found a solution ?

Uploading a preprint with wrong proofs How should I deal with a difficult group and a DM that doesn't help? But if you plan, for example, to write in japanese, then pdflatex is not the better way. Where are sudo's insults stored? Since it is incomplete, %french users have to use babel.

Latex Fontenc

Powered by Discuz! Note that your definition would not work if it was used in vertical mode, eg the start of a paragraph as in that position the \nobreak would prevent a page break Nobreakspace Html Finally, if I try my MWE with your answer, it works fine, but if I do in my original project, I end up with an error message. –Marcos Aug 13 '12 The original definition is \DeclareRobustCommand{\nobreakspace}{% \leavevmode\nobreak\ } So you could declare a default via \DeclareTextCommandDefault{\nobreakspace}{\leavevmode\nobreak\ } as noted in the comments.

Is Semantic Preservation Soundness or Correctness The Dice Star Strikes Back Why does Luke ignore Yoda's advice? weblink In order to produce a ligaturated oe I have to input \oe{} which is a little bit painfull. share|improve this answer answered Jul 16 '14 at 22:18 David Carlisle 348k278311447 add a comment| up vote 0 down vote if everything else fails, you can try to fake the euro LaTeX Error: Command \nobreakspace unavailable in encoding T1. 茹e恰号 菴筝莚 xunicode 鐚xunicode絲合堺取茵篋絎箙鐚篁ユ九箙剛減紮絎箙喝鐚 \DeclareRobustCommand\nobreakspace{\leavevmode\nobreak\ } 鐚http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/66949/command-nobreakspace-unavailable-when-switching-to-t1-encoding-under-xelatex http://bbs.ctex.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=60547 膸莅娯緇莉莉緒LaTeX綏ヤ絎 » LaTeX綏655鐚xelatex篏睡T1膽鐚Command \nobreakspace unavailable in encoding T1 篋逸翫 () LaTeX綏ヤ絎わ篋LaTeX/TeXヨ 緇篆≦埦latex2015 恰絵篁緇篆≦篌埦 後恰ィLaTeX綏864鐚DNA

Otherwise, take a look at ctan.org . In any case, it worked for me with Ubuntu 10.04, TeXlive 2010, and TeX Gyre Pagella as the main fonts, defined as follows in the preamble : \setmainfont[Numbers=OldStyle,Ligatures=Historic]{TeX Gyre Pagella} Cheers Comments (6) Related Tasks (0/0) Comment by R辿my Oudompheng (remyoudompheng) - Thursday, 14 October 2010, 16:39 GMT I'm a bit puzzled. navigate here TeX Gyre Pagella is uncommented since it is the font I use by default for my articles. %*********************************************************** %For japanese input \newfontfamily\ja[Scale=0.8]{IPA} %If you wish to write in %japanese, then use

How do you grow in a skill when you're the company lead in that area? And since I don't really care about it, I have given up. %************************************************************************************** % for the following, see mathspec.tex (for me /usr/local/texlive/2010/texmf-dist/xelatex/mathspec/mathspec.tex % for ubuntu users who have install texlive with Join them; it only takes a minute: Sign up Here's how it works: Anybody can ask a question Anybody can answer The best answers are voted up and rise to the

Recently I tried to switch to utf8 (for compatibilty reason, I was still using latin1 encoding with tex).

more hot questions question feed lang-tex about us tour help blog chat data legal privacy policy work here advertising info mobile contact us feedback Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Yours is an interesting solution, and would consider it as another valid answer, but I'm afraid I can only select one. –Marcos Aug 13 '12 at 18:22 add a comment| up In a current system you don't need to load xunicode at all, fontspec will do it at the correct place. What is the difference (if any) between "not true" and "false"?

By the way, \iffontchar\font"1E9E will return false if eight bit TeX fonts are used, so it's a pretty useless test. Linked 12 Unicode characters in pdflatex output using hexcode without UTF-8 input 3 How to solve encoding issues with Zotero-generated BibTeX file? p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; } %********************************************************* %Table of content %******************************************************* \usepackage{multicol} %useful here to get a table of contents with 2 columns \addtokomafont{sectionentry}{\rmfamily\mdseries\scshape\lowercase} \addtokomafont{section}{\rmfamily\mdseries\scshape\lowercase} \addtokomafont{subsection}{\rmfamily\mdseries\itshape} %If you don't want to his comment is here Leave a Reply Cancel reply Enter your comment here...

How to unlink (remove) the special hardlink "." created for a folder? In order to do this, I have defined corresponding commands, as shown in the MWE below. One big reason for using LuaLaTeX and XeLaTeX is their ability to access OpenType fonts... –Mico Jul 16 '14 at 21:09 2 There are a number of reasons to use Generated Thu, 20 Oct 2016 05:52:47 GMT by s_wx1157 (squid/3.5.20)

http://tlcontrib.metatex.org/cgi-bin/package.cgi/action=view/id=423 share|improve this answer edited Aug 13 '12 at 14:37 answered Aug 13 '12 at 13:32 David Carlisle 348k278311447 fontspec can change things to be encoding-dependent as input encodings Tasklist FS#21251 - [texlive-core] Cannot use captions in figures and tables with TeXLive 2010's XeTeX Attached to Project: Arch Linux Opened by Evangelos Foutras (foutrelis) - Thursday, 14 October 2010, 14:57 Is it correct to write "teoremo X statas, ke" in the sense of "theorem X states that"? This code modify the layout of sections, subsections, subsubsections, paragraphs and of text in \items[].

I do not get any error message if I use my original tentative workaround -- as in my MWE. The only reference I could find to this issue is at http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.tex.live/27209. Comment by R辿my Oudompheng (remyoudompheng) - Tuesday, 19 October 2010, 17:39 GMT They are supposed to be final, I'm waiting for Will Robertson to update fontspec because of serious bugfixes and more stack exchange communities company blog Stack Exchange Inbox Reputation and Badges sign up log in tour help Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed